The cookies we use on this page follow the guidelines:
COOKIES ON STORE.ARTSOWER.ART WEBSITE – https://artsower.art/
This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customise your experience. Find out more about cookies and how you can control them.
This page contains information on what ‘cookies’ are, the cookies used by the beart.shop website, how to switch cookies off in your browser, how to specifically switch off advertising cookies, and some useful links for further reading on the subject.
What are ‘cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
A visit to a page on beart.shop website may generate the following types of cookie:
- Anonymous analytics cookies
- Geotargetting cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Third party advertising cookies
Anonymous analytics cookies:
- Every time someone visits our website, software provided by another organisation generates an ‘anonymous analytics cookie’.|
- These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before.
- Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don’t, we generate new ones.
- This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site.
- Unless you are signed in to beart.shop, we cannot use these cookies to identify individuals. We use them to gather statistics, for example, the number of visits to a page. If you are logged in, we will also know the details you gave to us for this, such as your username and email address.
These cookies are used by software which tries to work out what country you are in from the information supplied by your browser when you click on a web page. This cookie is completely anonymous, and we only use it to help direct you to the proper region or website.
When you register with beart.shop, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not.
Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with, and if you are allowed access to a particular service.
While you are signed into either of the sites, we combine information from your registration cookies with analytics cookies, which we could use to identify which pages you have seen on beart.shop.
These cookies allow us to know whether or not you’ve seen an advert or a type of advert, and how long it is since you’ve seen it.
Other third party cookies
On some pages of our website, other organisations may also set their own anonymous cookies. They do this to track the success of their application, or to customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access these cookies, nor can the other organisation access the data in cookies we use on our website.
How do I turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, we cannot tell if you are signed in without using cookies, so you would not be able to post comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following links useful:
Publication date: May 21, 2018